Sunday, May 21, 2006

back to 77

After that short diversion into thinking of the country... back to the real world... where i enjoy outdoor meals with my family... after a nice day at work... this is real life fully controlled by the short diversion in the previous post. The very practical questions i take in everyday is not what you think of the country? it's like: so what are your other batchmates doing? almost every other person i meet ask me this and i have the number on my fingertips... ... people ask very non-sensical questions and brood about waste-matter... ' why did she say that to me?' ... 'and what could be his salary?' ... or ' what's your age?' .... but there have been very good books in the market these few years, on Nepal ... a few my fren recommends, which he thinks i will never read are - 'State of Nepal' and 'A Kingdom under seige'. But i will read them... and i will make the time for it.

People who have been to Kolkatta and Mumbai say to me... it's a beautiful coutry...
I simply give him a wide smile... he thinks i don't believe him. You go there once and you will know, you haven't been to these hot places... it's an AC dear ... i completely believe him.

People eye the country... because it definitely is a beautiful country... but look at the state.

Went back to country funda again...
But day by day what can i do? Do what i enjoy.. and work my best... and at the end ... Plan for a good friday with frens... because after a tiring week we all deserve it na?
Happy Monday!

No comments: