Sunday, October 08, 2006

lampshades and cool green grass

That's my breakfast...
no, i am not on diet... jus love Citruses... is there a plural form to Citrus? don't know...
Anyways, back to the Cubicles (Kuh-beeh-kles) after so many days... to reply to all the greetings that came in.
This period between Dashain and Tihar is real lazy lazy days... coz there are two simultaneous things into play... one, the hangover from Dashain... other, the pre-holiday symptoms of Tihar...

Colorful Lampshades with a light evening music...
Cool wet green grass on a hot humid day...

Today was one of the most hectic days i have had in many many days... everything took place fast and furious... and had to skip lunch...
Shris jus called me on my cell... she is on the phone write now... and I listen to her day's happening...
which means i will have to go now...
have lost my power of multitasking!

No comments: