Wednesday, April 11, 2007

jumbo


the people around me are just people around me...
n very few special people around me...
i think when that scenario changes to many people who are special around m.e. .... life would sound better...more greener ...i suppose or mayb not... that could just be my general perception on 'the grass is greener on the other side' concept... or mayb not.

'i have many acquaintances but very few friends' - one of my friends says to me quite often and i wonder... hmm... ... isn't that true with everyone?
when he means friends...he means true...soul-mate kind of stuff...surely....

i smtimes wonder what it would have been like if special moments, dialogues, visions and feelings could have been highlighted and stored for later references.... it would have been really good... those devices, if built someday would be a great boon to people like me who hardly remember special events and dialogues and dates and moments... ....

btw... have you seen an elephant suckle? here it is.... i captured it in an elephant breeding centre... around chitwan area...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic..

glad u r back to blogging!