Thursday, November 01, 2007

milk shake

long time no writing.
no that's not true. i have been scribbling smthng or the other but nothing worth in the least publishing here... or i was just too lazy to come to the site.
the earthshaking quake was of quite significance of what has happened in kathmandu recently. i was at my comp staring at the screen when i got the jolt. then as i lifted my head in awe, i saw the 2by3 glass decorative frame on the wall sway.
i was choked to shout earthquake! even, but we came out of the floor in unison.
as i rushed out of my table to a safe corner, all i could think of was carrying my mobile set with me. 'i need to contact my family and friends, just in case', i thought. at these flick of seconds in life, we decide the prioritizes in our life. so true.

No comments: