Friday, April 15, 2011

what's it called?

Until you sit straight, you don't realize you had been bending all the while!
I wake up at night and can't sleep for hours....anticipation kills.

I go back to my orange. Mom takes the extra effort to find oranges for me, in this season. Fruit is better than juice they say, i am not sure - when they are preserved as well.

I go back to my book - EF Schumacher - a wonderful read - clears my mind - economics makes me pessimistic of the realistic world, it shatters the beautiful world we create around us, and jolts us back to the present. Sad thing - we hardly do anything about it.

I call friends, bosses, relatives to wish them a happy new year, i text a few, chat with a few. That's done. What next?

Fb - scan, browse, comment, like, post, find, go back to the past, find new friends! i am married to my husband after three years in fb- the fun part is, it collates all the picture of both of u together. I had a wonderful time reliving each photograph again. Its like falling in love all over again.

I look at the picture of the new born beauty to my brother in law - we wondered how she will have to learn Nepali, Newari, Hindi, Tamil and of course English!

Get some sleep!

No comments: