Thursday, November 24, 2005

Play Cold

how long before I get in
before it starts,
before I begin?
how long before you decide
before I know what it feels like ?
where to?
Where do I go?
if you've never tried
then you'll never know.
how long do I have to climb
up on the side of this mountain of mine?
- Speed of Sound, ColdPlay

What is today? What will be tomorrow?
did i care about these things yesterday? So, why do i care today?
Milan started something with "Please don't mind ........"
I replied " Who has a mind?"

Confused existence.
Magnetic poetry is good. It brings out that wackiness out-ov-u.

What would i really like to write about? I promised Vid today i would someday make a documentary, a movie out of the six of us. i also admitted that it would be heck of a job finding a character to suit her role. There are few loud people in the world with her level of literature, and a sense of humor with that whisp of innocence, level of romanticism apart.

Milan would be difficult to portray too. Without certain idiosyncracies he has, the character would loose its flavor. His hand movements, the facial expressions would be a pretty hefty task to work on apart from the heavy training i would impart on the character on politeness and vocab.

Creating a complex one like Shalin would be tiresome but easier as i can impose a lot of what i know on it. Contact lenses for the vuwu eyes, fashionable dresses, a casio on the rt wrist, and some more details would do for the physique i hope. Anyways, it's not as easy as i think it would be.

Diben and Nidhi are dan-ngai left. Let's C. For the moment Play Cold.

1 comment:

Vidwata said...

Apparently your only reader :))

You know Annie... you make a documentary, I will write a book! WHat about 'are you mad or something!!', may be make a documentary based on my book... that would relieve you from finding the literary loud..or literally loud :)) girl.... The story from my eyes....and your cam!

voila

void
er..
vid

:)