Saturday, November 26, 2005

tinnie and twiniee

I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why. I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.

- Bike, Floyd

Mom got us two tiny mice yesterday. They are as white as talcum powder - more than those - as snow??
White
Fluffy
Tiny
So delicate
And cute
Long tails
pink eyes
They live in their Carton Box.
Arvind made a hole just the right size for them to enter and exit. And they use it pretty efficiently.
We were blank on what to treat to our new guests with - so we resorted to the packet of Cheese Balls that its previous owner had sent along as a parting gift.
Even mice can survive on junk food!! why not America?

Anyways I can't still think of names ... anyone good at nomenclature? They are two - can't say them apart - I thought maybe naming them would help! :O !

1 comment:

Ripple said...

How about Yin and Yang. Just kidding... I found your blog because you also enjoy reading Chekhov. Good writing. Keep it up!