Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mouse-licated

And i sniffed the familiar greenies. They had dried up. I sniffed them - one, two and three on her palms - all dried up from the same pod. I like them fresh and juicy. I ate a dozen the other day, I can still taste the juice. I ate one by one until i could eat no longer. And she game me some milk - it seemed stale, it had already turned into the jelly like thing that makes me sleep. However, I ate it because I liked it - it is my own color. I like all things my own color.

I then thought for a fitful sleep- a nice siesta. So, I started cleaning myself - I had hardly given two licks - and up I was airlifted. I hate it when people do that- all of a sudden. They pick me up by one palm and place me on the other as if I was one of those freaking battery run toys. I hate it when their hands are cold and want to yank off their fingers when they are wet.
She had two guests today and I was turned into a decorative piece - some said my eyes were pink, isn't that cute, and the other liked my tail - because they hadn't any? I could see she was all proud of me- all fattened up after last week's cheese treat on my b'day. Ya, I get a cheese treat on the ninth of each month. I can't tell her I was born on the sixth. She got me a month later on the ninth. So it is, the ninth.

I find it so irritating - it's sixth why should it be the ninth? I tried telling her by several techniques. I squeaked six times everytime she came in the room - she patted me - thought she'd got the message. But the 6th passed off with the normal meal and their comes cheese on the ninth. I came up with different schemes. The green peas she got for me - i arranged them in groups of six and waited for her to come and she and make my point - but i nibbled them at last when she hadn't the eyes to see it. Sometimes I wonder if she actually can see those peas she feeds me because her eyes are twenty times the size of it. Maybe she just feels them and tosses them around.

I did a few more things before i gave up - I jogged to and from the room six times had a long pause and did it again. Once, i circled her six times. I even tried giving her a lite bite six times. But she's as dumb as me. Think, i will have to at last learn the alphabets and the numbers.Oh god!such a dumb thing to do.

I gave up finally - and just wait for the ninth to get my treat. But i still think in my free time, the way to tell her of the sixth. Once, I got a crazy thought to shave my whiskers to leave just six on my cheeks - but on second thought, what if i got a rash? i had no after shaves around.... these days, i just ramble on how to get some after shaves... the father's? the brother's? should i pop-in in one of the stores? which brand again? so complicated... old spice?denim?... uff! why so many brands...

No comments: