Tuesday, April 11, 2006

quotai-quote

I had a mood to go through a few happiness quotes...

I like this one -

If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time. - Edith Wharton

Thank god someone said this. I can work on one of them - i already have the other.... what was it?
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. -
Albert Schweitzer

I have always revered John Milton, though i have not read any of his works... great chap..so i hear...
The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven. - John Milton

I have no idea who she is... but kya deep baat hai...
It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. - Margaret Bonnano.

Happiness, it seems to me, consists of two things: first, in being where you belong, and second -- and best -- in comfortably going through everyday life, that is, having had a good night's sleep and not being hurt by new shoes. - Theodor Fontane

Goodnite.

No comments: