Monday, June 05, 2006

quack-quack




No comment on my posts for months and months… and yet I keep posting… I keep posting… and yet I keep posting… and I wonder from time to time… hmm…but I will keep posting and still will keep posting… so if you got the mood… pls read along… and I will happily keep posting. Be yourself, enjoy posting…oops reading.









This undated photo provided by the International Bird Rescue Research Center, shows an X-ray taken Sunday, May 21, 2006, of an injured duck with a broken wing. The International Bird Rescue Research Center in Cordelia. Calif., plans to raise funds with an unusual duck X-ray, which they say shows the clear image of what appears to be the face, or head, of an extraterrestrial alien in the bird's stomach. Unfortunately, the duck died quickly and quietly of its injuries. (AP Photo/International Bird Rescue Research Center, Marie Travers)


No comments: