Wednesday, July 02, 2008

welcome back!

this is a welcome back to me as well.
after marriage and a long long break from the world of blogs and bloggers, i have to welcome myself back to this screen which i doubt anyone reads at all.
so by sense of pity to this lonesome existence of satelliteblue, i decided to continue it.
did i tell you about my verandah?
well, i had always wanted a verandah to my room, why? because you definitely see one in one of those hindi movies you so much cherish as a child. so, the sequences the lead actor and the actresses have on verandah is quite classic ones running from dilip kumar, romeo juliet to the modern day shahrukh blowing kisses or...that's all modern i got. no updates on the movies beyond shahrukh. no i don't recognize the hundreds of new faces that have cropped up in the hindi movie screen in the last one year.
so, as i was rambling about the verandah business, i had always wanted one. but now, that i have one, i don't see much use of it. this brings me to the basic fact of life, which reminds me one of my grade three readings which used to have a moral..one of the moral stories basically that it is not the objects that give you pleasure, it is how you use it. it is all in the mind.
well, i know, this sort of idealism does sound a too hi-strung to be in one of those moral stories. well, let me own up, i am not in the right frame of mind, given my headache, a hectic day and the fact that it's past eleven already and i should be up by five tomorrow. so long, don't read through this jumble. i will have cleaner one for you in a few days. so long.
and thanks vid for all those inspiring words. some times you just need one more sentence in the mail to start writing again.
happy thursdaying.
PS. is this my third wecome back blog or is it the fourth one? who cares. duh.

No comments: