Sunday, June 03, 2007

ramble on june

****!

I wrote a long post before this... under the same title...

Just when I started to enjoy writing it, p!ok! I pressed some unwanted keys on the keyboard and the whole damn post disappears not to be found listed anywhere!! Great... how dumber can I get...!!


I was basically rambling about my friends in that write up....

It’s so pathetic....


And the economy of Nepal in general....
On how the so called 'optimists' see the economic happenings as a new start and stuff....
i don't see where the new start is, when the petrol lines get longer by the day, and the huge debts yet to be paid back to IOC...

I may sound a perfect pessimist here...but the garment production units shifted to nearby India have taken away quite a thousand jobs with them...

Market growth's likely to be down-forecasted.... inflation is likely to go up and up....

No, we don't yet have a stable government in place...

The only hopeful industry at a glance seems to be Tourism...even with a double digit growth over last year, i don't see a great thing there...the base was already so low...

All I see quite disappointingly is a group of travelers all set to start their journey... fumbling with a compass on their palm! Let alone, know the direction. So, whoever's had the conception or misconception that the economy has taken a jump start...humble request to pls rethink.

But the hopes are high yes, with the travelers having come together keen to move ahead...which was a rare sight a few months back.

So, all the best for a new start.

No comments: