Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Music of your life

Vid tells me to write about Spacing Out.

And luckily, I am not spaced out today.
Shris is angry with me for the 'sticky business'...
She says why do you need the sticks?! Shall i try it to when i get frustrated?
Well, I can't explain it to her.

She called a while ago...she was literally angry on the phone....
I said, Now, you going to bang the phone down on me aren't you?
And she did! Interesting.

A lots of 'fwded mails' day today. But very very busy with piles of work, so i kept passing them on to the list of people without even reading complete a few of them. But the Smart MBAs' fwd was interesting, where the four students who's taken an excuse of a flat tire are put in different rooms for the re-test. The question is ...which tyre went bust? haw...haw...good one.

My comp at home went dead yesterday ... the only msg that came as i powered it in was smthing to do with boot device...so as a comp unfriendly person, i thought the whole thing had gone for a toss. I had given hope on all the songs, my article collections, book collections, other stuff collected over the months...

Bro somehow revived it.... and i knew what i would have lost so i played music on the comp for the rest of the night and all this morning too - Satriani all along.

It rained today. I didn't realize it coz i got no window where i sit....
But without caring that my boss was right behind me, i just stared out the window when i got the chance and it was so beautiful.... .......rain drops on the green leaves, trickling rushing umbrellas, squeaking shoes, pittary pattary drops on the roof...
it brought back to my mind the wet kurta i had been drenched in a few days back...... and i shivered of the cold i felt then.

Amidst humming computers and uninterruptible power supplies, we forget to drench in the rain and feel the sun.

No comments: