Friday, December 23, 2005

cyber space

am in a cyber at the moment. all stations occupied when i got here... waited 8 minutes for a gamer to log off. there are still 12 year old kids all around me playing quake with virtual machine-guns and bombs that go off at the strike of a letter.
inter station competition is quite enjoyable it seems....
a hindi song plays loud n clear behind my back...'u're the 1 for me...' it goes....
all other more than 20 surfers don't exist for me....
i am in one corner of the room, walls ahead and to the left of me... i feel claustrophobic already. can some one give me some space? room to breathe?

6 comments:

Newsandseduction said...

I frequent a cyber where "Bibi chale remote se...." is the leit motif. What you study, by the way? And look forwatd to?

zany said...

study as in? read? i love short stories basically n anything's that's good...like da vinci code... out of the way books... catch 22... btw good news for you... i got 'a way in the world' issued again... m taking it up next wk.. :)

Newsandseduction said...

That is a tortuous and clumsy story, if you ask me. But go ahead and give a second try. Tell me if you could finish it. Or opt for his fiction books.

zany said...

my brother it's a nice read, so trusting WOM. but i don't wanna start with a "clumsy" one, as you put it to start my long awaited literary break... however, i wud definitely one to try naipaul...
n e page turners u suggest... reachable ones??

Newsandseduction said...

None but mine! do not call me brother please! tell me your opinions about "A way in the world'. You write well by the wat.

zany said...

it was supposed to read "my brother said". i wudn't call u 'brother'.
anyways, stay cool.