Monday, December 05, 2005

I shall

All of us plan. Plan about today. The next hour. The next day. The next week, month... We all have plans for our future. We donot tell. We donot write. But it is just there in our mind... like a thin layer..plans. Some of us call it vision. Some the dreams. Some of us just want it... will it... or shall it.
I plan ... I plan to read James Joyce someday. But today i am busy.
I plan to visit my grandmom for a whole day and listen to her, be with her. But this week I can't make it. Nor the next.
I plan to surprise my long lost friends from school someday. But the time is not right today. It's too sunny or too cold.
I plan to buy my mom a nice, cute dog that she will love to feed each day. Today I don't just have enough money.
I dream of writing a book, making a documentary. I can't do it now.
I will buy the most khatara laptop in town. And listen to the most gorgeous music in a sophisticated system. Where? when? how?
I will lose my extra fabs and look beautiful like so many other girls. I don't want it just right now. I like the way I am.
I will buy my best friend the most beautiful gift for her wedding. I can't think of any, it's too overwhelming.
I want to travel. Travel so far and wide. I can't think how.
I shall read. And I will read all that I have always wanted to. Now, I just don't have the time. I am too busy.
I will do all these and I will still plan. Whatever i do, wherever i am, i will dream. Dream away for the next day, week and year. Maybe that is the only way to expect tomorrow, and live this day.

No comments: