Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You know it's exam time...when...

Exam time!
Music is sweeter. Sleep has never been more peaceful. You study the tiniest ant wandering around for philosophy. Browsing endlessly seems the new OCD you have developed. You want to call all your out-of-contact frens. I tend to like all short stories i found tedious before. Any movie is a good movie. Even sensational news items on Aaj Tak and Star News you hear while passing by seem utmost important. I forget to feed my mouse. Even kitchen chores don't seem dull. Irritating parent's squabbles are enjoyable. You send long inconsequential long e-mails. You have the sudden urge to clean your room - spic n span- to the last corner. You start anticipating for the days "after my exams are over... will do this... will do that".
When you remember all the important things you have been postponing... and they seem pretty urgernt...you know your final exams are tomorrow.

1 comment:

Milan said...

Ey, Zaniest of Zanies.
Yawrrrrr blog site looks coolest k. Nice job with those dots all over the place. Anyway, just wanted to tell you, I have tried yet another try-or-die attempt at my blog, so help me revive it.

And yes, I was watching 'As good as it gets' the last time too... That was before Strategic Mgt paper, wasn't it? Arent you glad that you watched it instead of preparing for the exams?

And is vid getting more emotional 'din-badin' that she's gonna leave valley KTM for good? In her blog, I meant? No? is it just me then? She's already into listy blogs. It's like we should expect an emotional explosion anytime soon. Should I cringe, or flip out an umbrella?

And tell your bro that I have polished my shoes... now what?!

Sin Share ly,
The BlogsterStill@Heart